venerdì 22 febbraio 2013

2 weeks..


Exactly 2 weeks and I'm going home. And as you know me and my personality.. It's so hard to leave. Even though I've been homesick sometimes, I'm now getting to the point when I realise that maybe my future it's not at home, it's here... But as I cannot change anything now, I just have to wait for the summer.. and just enjoy my time here, as I could.



The climate changes in Italy as my mood. On Monday we had nearly 13 degrees and sunshine, today it was snowing.. And can you imagine that I was wearing a dress and sandals on Monday.. Yes, indeed I did. And had wonderful icecream at Prato della Valle.  Our dinner tradition continued when Magnus made some shells and as we were so up to partying, we went again to karaoke bar. Enric and Patrick rocked the world..


Our dinner... mmmm


Welcome to the jungle!!!!


And also, me and Teresa were wonderful with Felicita... :)



Tuesday was the last day of Teresa's and we wanted to throw her to the fountain but she was so clever enough that she "slept it through" First time during our stay here we had dinner at mensa (and we could have taken as much beer as we wanted!!!) and had Spritz in Zanellato bar. With ESN card it costs only 1,80€ and you can take it with melon Aperol or normal Aperol. Njomm..

on Wednesday I realised that nothing is eternal. I went to the station 3 times to say goodbye- first time to Moritz, Amaia and Belen who went to Lecce (I couldn't join them because of Val di Fiemme), second time when Teresa left to München.. and third time, Marek left team Estonia :( :( But I was good and managed to hold back my tears. Wippii!!

Evening got interesting again because Enric invited us to see AC Milan-Barcelona football match with paella and risotto.. and as the match ended with Barcelona's 0-2 lost, Enric's emotions got more and more... serious.. which of course led us to Tequila bottle and to a party at Amsterdam Cafe, held by Spanish people.


After 0-1

After 0-2

At the party

Today was snowing (!) but me and Kinga managed to go to Segreteria Studenti to hand in our Libretto (Transcript of Records). Although we've been living here for 4 months, we got lost!!! But at least we now know how to ask the road so we got them handed and now we have to go on Monday morning to Centro Linguistico to get our Language course certificate (Fingers crossed!!) and Palazzo Bo to end my Erasmus. Non mi piace.


Who are you? Pick one and stand in line.. We were lucky, we had to wait only 20 min.. 

If at some point I may not write here anymore, then I'm busy with packing, moving and making Estonian dinner on Estonian Independence day. It's not easy to pack again your whole life into 2 suitcases, especially when I have to move at first to Asia's, then go to Val di Fiemme for 5 days and then after 2nd March for some days to Moritz.. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. :)

Memory of my wall, now it's totally empty

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento