giovedì 14 febbraio 2013

Valentine's day

As many of you might know, I hate Valentine's day. Or maybe I don't hate but I just think that's kind of like a commercial "holiday" where the children are spending their last money on pointless gifts and the shops are so happy because of it. Or people just need this day to say how much they love the others. Or how much do they care.

I've now been abroad for almost half a year. Okay, I went home for 10 days, but now I've noticed couple of things. That sometimes I don't miss home that much as I should. That home doesn't miss me as much that it should. Or people don't miss me. Or I don't miss them.

Because I know, that wherever I am, I still love them. And they love me. Even though, sometimes I'm really too overexpressive that nobody sends me postcards from home.. but then I'm talking to these people in Facebook or in Skype. And I know that they stay. Somehow..

That's what friendship is all about...



Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend. 

- Albert Camus

Thank you for letting me into your hearts.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento