venerdì 4 gennaio 2013

Frohes neues! Das gefällt mir!

I have never made really good decisions and at least for the once in my life I made a good one. I went to have my New Year in Germany. Why bother being at home in the cold and doing things that I'm used to when I can go to München, be with my loved ones and experience something new again. When I arrived to München Hauptbahnhof and I saw happy Moritz, I knew everything would be just perfect :)




Moritz lives actually outside of München, near Aying, so we had to take the S-bahn. I memorized immediately everything that Mall has told me when I was studying german last year and started to use my really bad language...(Rebasemutt is back in action) As the others arrived on 30th in the evening, we had before time for our own and we headed in the morning by car to the Chiemsee, the lake in Bavaria. Just as I've heard and Imagined, pure and quiet, beautiful and marvellous. Mountains, water, sun... mm... :)

Also we visited the Herrenchiemsee, the castle which was built by King Ludwig II. It copied Versailles' but the difference was that it was never used as a residence, Ludwig II drowned before he would have done it or so... It reminded a little bit of Schönbrunn, oh what a joy we had there with Anni, Merit, Marie and Keyt.. :)





















As the others arrived quite of in the evening, we went to Aying and got real food. Schnitzel, sauerkraut, wurstel, beer..... LIKE AT HOME! And as we were walking on the streets with Kaisu, we just couldn't stop comparing this with our home. And it is. Hello, northern world!




The last day of this year we spent playing tourists. At exactly 12 o'clock we wanted to see the Town Hall's clockwork but what a surprise- GERMAN WERE LATE! :D
But To be honest, in Prague the show was a lot cooler, but I still love this way of catching the eye. As we are always hungry, went to the market, where we ate somekind of panino with meat, breathtaking how good was it! OF course then we had to climb the tower, which at that time wasn't so high as Bologna but the stairs were even more narrow so all the time we had to stop and make the way to the others, also on the top you had to be really careful and move on smoothly. Nevertheless, I love towers and even from the upstairs you could have said that this city has its history.














Yeah, also I made history when I got the new name. We went to Starbucks and as usually they ask your name to the cup. I ordered in German and everything went fine until later I found new name- Emely- on my cup. Kaisu's frappucino was even better..  
 







Moritz told that every year someone dies there while surfing.. Quite creepy...










After the English garden we were again so tired and hungry that we could have killed. Hah, no. But anyway we went to a bar near to the University but they said that the food will be available within one hour. We decided to drink one beer, then do shopping for our evening and eat at home. I felt that I'm not going for the alcohol so soon and I couldn't been brighter.. Maria tripped away after 1st beer so our trainride to find the open supermarkets and shopping spree was pretty funny. She slept even at home while we were making cheese fondue.


 The fondue was so good that everybody's stomach were quite hurting and after that we had melted chocolate with fruits. I couldn't get drunk after so much eating, although we had wine, beer, Viru Valge and Vana Tallinn :) Back to the train and to the city- we celebrated Finnish and Estonian New Year in the train, although it was forbidden to drink anything.. We had bought some fireworks which couldn't get higher than 1-2 meters so we took a place in one bridge with all the people. Awesome as we are, we got some new German friends and Belen invited them to eat 12 grapes. I bet you know that there is a Spanish tradition to eat on counting until the New Year's 12 grapes. Well, it is a nice tradition although I couldn't follow the speed and 10 seconds after 12 I was still trying to swallow them. :) Frohes neues! Head uut aastat!As they don't have any snow (what I'm so used to where to put the rockets), they put them into the bottles. But they don't think what happens when the pressure is to big => the bottle explodes. So sometimes at that night I thought they were bombing us, it was so loud! But incredible as it is, the cleaning machines started working right after and what is more different, they don't have fireworks all the time, Moritz told me that they can start 6pm and end 6am, but that's all. My granny told me that on 1st of January in Estonia they were still little boys litting fireworks...



But what is the New Year without the party? We went to one club, stood in line again, paid 18€ and we entered to a big complex which reminded me a little bit of Lennusadam. There where 2 different halls with different music, one had something live, the other had popular DJ Freeze. It was funny and I have to say, even worth of this 18 euros. :)





But we had 2 options what time to take the train- 3.54 or 5.54 and as we had been on foot, we took the earlier one. Once again the North was quicker and we had to hurry the others, but we made it. :)

Next morning, Moritz' little sister Jana woke us up with OPPA GANGNAM STYLEE and after coffee we went to town again. TO EAT! Currywurst, Bratwurst, And although it looks disgusting, it was sooooo goood.







As Moritz' had promised me, we went to Olympic stadium..  We had heard that somekind of a World Cup is there but we didn't know exactly what... AND THERE IT WAS!!! I was jumping up and down- alpine skiing world cup which was on air in Eurosport 2, was right here, next to me, I could see it, others could see it. YAAAAYYY!!! We went to the tower, watched it there, went to Olympic park, there as well. I am sorry for the others because I was really annoying with jumping, running around and laughing hysterically. :) 







Standing in line, to take the elevator, upstairs, downstairs. 
By the way I try to climb the tower, failing hard...







As nearby are the BMW Headquarters, of course, as tourists, we had to go there... 








Then was again challenge- where to eat. As it is 1st of january, many of the places are closed, and what is open, that is full. Fortunately we went back to the place where Maria got drunk from 1 beer and there was plenty of room for us. Again yummy-yummy! :) As we played while waiting Baila, it was me and Kaisu who were tipsy, and in the train I was almost passing away to the dreamland xD



Next morning the others had to leave pretty early but as I had bought my train ticket to Padova for 3rd, I had plenty of time to do shopping. I met Ece (the turkish girl who lives in Napoli) and her relatives, we explored sales, and then I just walked through the city of lights. I felt all the time like I was in Vienna, still at Moritz' house as at home. 

Of course, I cannot ride anywhere without a story. So as I had to take the train from Hauptnahnhof 11.31 I went there a little bit earlier, to find my wagon and stuff. But guess what? Wagon 259 didn't exist. I found some italian and they were already upset, so me and one lady went to ask about it. Information guy didn't know what to do so he suggested us just to wait near the platform and search for someone. Italians don't wait! In the end we occupied restaurant wagon, which for me was even better because I could see out of the window and had my suitcase just under my seat. Plus I had the table. Fine by me :)





And now I'm in Padova. Kinga is here as well so we have once again storynights, teatime, wine evening. Today we had problems with electricity and internet, our life is back to normal again... And I'm looking forward to all the others to come back. Counting.. :*



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento